Please review the Self Help section below before contacting Customer Support
"Adobe ID and Password do not match. Please try again."
Passwords are protected. The only way to recover a forgotten password is to use the “Forgot Password” option. If you used a fake email address you must create a new account. The new account must use a different email address.
Corrective action: Forgot Password
1. Use the forgot password feature. If you do not receive an email from Adobe, check your Spam folder.
Corrective action: Entered incorrect email address
A. Try to create an account again with your correct email address. If you are able to create an account on the second try, your first try must have contained a mistake.
A. Please contact the Help Desk.
"An Adobe ID with this email already exists."
If you receive the message:
“An Adobe ID with this email already exists.”
This message means that some time in the past you have created an Adobe ID using this email address. Click “Sign in” and use the “Forgot Password” option to reset your password. An email will be sent with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive your email check your spam folder and spam settings.
I logged in OK but I do not see the training
This usually happens when you do not use the “Create New User Account Only ” button and instead use the “Contractor Log In”
1. Go back to the instructions page and click on “Create New User Account Only”
A. Do not click on “Get an Adobe ID“
B. Type in your email address and password
I need a copy of my certificate
If you need a copy of your Certificate. Please log back in. On the Home Page you will see “My Achievements” In that box click on “Certificates“
Then click on “PDF” to download a copy.
Training started but cannot move to next module
This has been a random issue with Internet Explorer
1. Sign Out and try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
Training will not start
For Dunkirk Contractors
1. Dunkirk Training requires Flashplayer. Go to: Get Adobe Flash Player
Unable to log in or unable to create new Adobe ID
If someone else has used the same computer to access the Nestlé Purina Training LMS a cookie has been left on the computer. This is preventing anyone else from signing in.
You should always “Sign Out” when you leave the LMS to clear the cookie.
Corrective Action: Option 1: Clear cookies in your browser.
1. Please go to any other web page first. If you are on the Nestlé Purina page a new cookie will be placed on your computer immediately after you clear cookies.
2. Use this link for instructions How to clear cookies
3. Return to the Instructions page and try again. Link to instructions page at bottom of this page.
Corrective Action: Option 2: Log in the last person
1. If you know the last person to use the Training LMS, they should log back in then use the “Sign Out” option. This option is located under the silhouette (person’s head) in the upper right corner.
2. Return to the Instructions page and try again. Link to instructions page at bottom of this page.
Corrective Action: Option 3
Browsers have a Private mode.
Edge click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New InPrivate Window”
Chrome click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New Incognito Window”
Safari click on “File” and it is “New Private Window”.
Internet Explorer click on the “gear” icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “Safety” click “InPrivate Browsing”
Then try again.
Corrective Action: Option 4 (Not applicable to the Hartwell Facility)
Is it possible you already have an Adobe ID? If you do, use the “Create New User Account Option” on the instructions page. Do not use the “Get an Adobe ID” option. Enter your email and password associated with your existing Adobe ID.
NOTE: Remember to “Sign Out” before you leave the LMS.
Training gets stuck
If you are using Internet Explorer, please sign out and log back in using Chrome or Edge.
"No user found for the given AdobeID email in this account. Please link your....."
Return to the instructions page and use the “Enroll” button. You have already created an Adobe ID. So, when you get to the sign in page use your email and password.
I tried the above self help options but I am still stuck
You can contact the Help Desk
Help Desk is available Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm