Interactive / Site Specific / Customized / Company Branded
For many of our clients, and increasingly as the tech-age advances and younger employees enter the workforce, web-based training is the new direction for meeting regulatory and risk-based training needs.
We’ve been approached by long-term clients to develop web-based training modules and in 2016, we launched PCS Custom Training Solutions LLC to do exactly that.
At PCS, we bench-marked the competition, we assessed our clients’ needs and the feedback their employees provided about their web-based training experiences. And just as we have with our live and classroom training, we brought our passion for education to provide an interactive and site-specific e-learning experience for employees taking our courses.
We provide training which is customized to your industry, your workplace, and your challenges.
- Rather than talk about chemicals in general, let’s discuss the specific chemicals to which your employees may be exposed in the workplace.
- Where are they found?
- What do they smell like?
- What symptoms can an exposure cause?
- Where should they be handled, and how?
- What if they spill?
Instead of discussing confined spaces in general, let’s show photos of the confined spaces in your facility and talk about the procedures for entering them, and the potential hazards in doing so without following all of the workplace policies.
- In lieu of a dissertation on regulatory requirements around Lockout/Tagout, let’s demonstrate your locks and tags and devices, your equipment/machines and how to follow the Lockout/Tagout procedures you have developed for the equipment your employees will be maintaining
Let us work with you to provide a Training Needs/Gap Assessment for your organization.
Do you share our philosophies on why web-based training doesn’t work for some organizations? Web-Based EH&S Training –Is it really working for your organization?
Have you looked at, or tried, web-based training solutions and rejected them based on quality and their generic nature?
We believe our customized web-based training can surpass your expectations and improve the quality of your employees’ training experience and improve their day-to-day performance on the job.
And isn’t that precisely what you’ve been looking for in a web-based training service?
Some of the training modules available:
- Hazard Communication
- Chemical-Specific Training (for example, HF Acid)
- Hazardous Chemicals in Laboratories
- Incidental Spill Response
- Lockout/Tagout Affected
- Lockout/Tagout Authorized
- Developing LO/TO Procedures
- Control of Hazardous Energy / LOTO Compliance Challenges
- Hotwork / Welding Safety and Permits
- Grinder Safety
- Cranes, Hoists, Slings (General Industry)
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Requirements for Entry Teams
- Classifying Confined Spaces
- General (PIV) Forklift Safety
- Class 1 / Electric Motor Ride On (StandUp/Sit Down)
- Class 2 / Electric Motor Narrow Aisle Trucks
- Class 3 / Electric Motor Hand Trucks
- Class 4 / Internal Combustion, Solid Tires
- Class 5 / Internal Combustion, Pneumatic Tires
General Workplace Safety
- Slips, Trips, Fall Prevention
- Fire Prevention
- Evacuation / Emergency Action Plan
- Office Ergonomics
- Occupational Ergonomics
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Heat Stress
- Cold Stress
Working Safely at Height
- Scissor Lift Safety
- Aerial Lift Safety
- Ladder Safety
- General Construction Fall Protection
- BBP Awareness
- BBP for First Aid Providers and Housekeeping Tasks
- BBP for Medical Providers
Personal Protective Equipment
- PPE Overview
- PPE Employer-Specific
- PPE for Construction
- Air Purifying Respirator
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator
- SCBA/Supplied Air Respirator
- Noise / Hearing Conservation Program
- General Electrical Safety (GI)
- General Electrical Safety (CI)
- Electrical Safety for Qualified Employees (NFPA 70E/Arc Flash)
Other Regulatory Courses
- DOT Hazardous Materials / General Awareness
- DOT Hazardous Materials / Function-Specific Training
- DOT Hazardous Materials / Safety Training
- DOT Security Awareness
- Fleet Safety
- Environmental Regulatory Overview
- RCRA (Resource Conservation and Recovery Act)
- SPCC (Spill Prevention Countermeasure and Control)
Need to develop a training program that you don’t see listed here?
No problem. Our Instructional Designers can create a company-specific training program based on YOUR needs and include it as a part of your overall training curriculum.