Please scroll down the page to see answers to important Frequently Asked Questions before contacting the Help Desk
If you or your employee do not have a real email address, please DO NOT create a fake one using @nomail.com or @fakemail.com. Please create a fake email using either @gmail.com or @yahoo.com
Please read below for answers to FAQs. Click each question to expand and see the answer.
"No user found for the given AdobeID email in this account. Please link your....."
Return to the instructions page and use the “Enroll” button. You have already created an Adobe ID. So, when you get to the sign in page use your email and password.
"Adobe ID and Password do not match. Please try again."
Passwords are protected. The only way to recover a forgotten password is to use the “Forgot Password” option. If you used a fake email address you must create a new account. The new account must use a different email address.
Corrective action: Forgot Password
1. Use the forgot password feature. If you do not receive an email from Adobe, check your Spam folder.
Corrective action: Entered incorrect email address
A. Try to create an account again with your correct email address. If you are able to create an account on the second try, your first try must have contained a mistake.
A. Please contact the Help Desk.
"An Adobe ID with this email already exists."
If you receive the message:
“An Adobe ID with this email already exists.”
This message means that some time in the past you have created an Adobe ID using this email address. Click “Sign in” and use the “Forgot Password” option to reset your password. An email will be sent with a link to reset your password. If you do not receive your email check your spam folder and spam settings.
I don't have an email address
If you or your employee do not have a real email address, please DO NOT create a fake one using @nomail.com or @fakemail.com. Please create a fake email address using either @gmail.com or @yahoo.com.
I logged in OK but I do not see the training I need
There are 2 main reasons for this:
1. Adobe needs more time to load the training. Log out, wait 1 hour, log back in to check for the training. If the training still isn’t in your account after 1 hour, please open a new ticket with the Help Desk.
2. You aren’t correctly logged into your account. Click the profile icon in the upper right corner and make sure you’re logged into your account (not someone else’s).
Click your profile icon in the upper right corner to check that you’re logged into your own account.
If you are logged into someone else’s account:
1. Log out of their account
2. Log into your account with your email address and password
If you are logged into your account:
1. Log out. Go back to the instructions page and click on “Create New User Account Only”
A. Do not click on “Get an Adobe ID“
B. Type in your email address and password
I need a copy of my certificate
If you need a copy of your Certificate. Please log back in. On the Home Page you will see “My Achievements” In that box click on “Certificates“
Then click on “PDF” to download a copy.
Training started but cannot move to next module
This has been a random issue with Internet Explorer
1. Sign Out and try Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge
Unable to log in or unable to create new Adobe ID
If someone else has used the same computer to access the Nestlé Purina Training LMS a cookie has been left on the computer. This is preventing anyone else from signing in.
You should always “Sign Out” when you leave the LMS to clear the cookie.
Corrective Action: Option 1: Clear cookies/cache in your browser.
1. Please go to any other web page first. If you are on the Nestlé Purina page a new cookie will be placed on your computer immediately after you clear cookies.
2. Use this link for instructions: How to clear cookies
3. Use either of these links for instructions: How to clear browser cache 1 or How to clear browser cache 2
4. Return to the Instructions page and try again. Link to instructions page at bottom of this page.
Corrective Action: Option 2: Log in the last person
1. If you know the last person to use the Training LMS, they should log back in then use the “Sign Out” option. This option is located under the silhouette (person’s head) in the upper right corner.
2. Return to the Instructions page and try again. Link to instructions page at bottom of this page.
Corrective Action: Option 3
Browsers have a Private mode.
Edge click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New InPrivate Window”
Chrome click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New Incognito Window”
Safari click on “File” and it is “New Private Window”.
Internet Explorer click on the “gear” icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “Safety” click “InPrivate Browsing”
Then try again.
Corrective Action: Option 4 (Not applicable to the Hartwell Facility)
Is it possible you already have an Adobe ID? If you do, use the “Create New User Account Option” on the instructions page. Do not use the “Get an Adobe ID” option. Enter your email and password associated with your existing Adobe ID.
NOTE: Remember to “Sign Out” before you leave the LMS.
Training gets stuck
If you are using Internet Explorer, please sign out and log back in using Chrome or Edge.
I am a returning user
If you are a user returning to re-complete your required training, you do NOT need to register again. Login to your Adobe account with the email address and password that you created when you first completed the training. If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password” to create a new one.
If you are a returning user, but need to complete a different site training, select the registration link for the facility that you need to complete training for. Login to your Adobe account with the email address and password that you created when you first completed the training. If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password” to create a new one.
I tried the above FAQ options but I am still stuck
In your ticket, please include the following information:
- First and last name of user who needs help
- Email listed on the user’s account
- Which facility you are working with (Dunkirk, Mechanicsburg, etc.)
- Description of the specific problem (I.e. “need to reset password”)
- A phone number and best time to reach you, if you prefer we call you back
Please note that email is typically the fastest way to communicate with the Help Desk but if your ticket is related to time-sensitive required training for a contractor working on-site, please indicate “Urgent training request” in your message and give us the best phone number to reach you at. We will do our best to call you back that same day.
Please note that if you choose to open a ticket by calling the Help Desk number, you will be directed to leave a message. Please include all of the necessary information in your message and we will call you back within one business day.
Our Help Desk staff is available Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. We’re a mighty but small team so we appreciate your patience as we do our best to respond to all tickets within one business day.