Your partner in PROACTIVE
safety and compliance
What We Offer
Not all workplace safety problems can be solved with training. When you need a partner, we’re there.
Over the years, we’ve found that the best way to build processes that reduce risk is to build a relationship with team members up, down, and across the organization—from CEOs and Engineers to EH&S Staff, Construction Project Workers, Production Operators, and Maintenance Team members.
We’ll help you analyze your risks and develop policies and procedures, EH&S plans, and other documents to address them—while meeting regulatory requirements and industry standards.
I have worked with Patti for a number of years and she has provided in person training for our team as well as onsite consulting and Health and Safety support for some of our business locations.
Patti is an engaging trainer and is able to engage and get buy-in at a site level to implement H&S change. She is extremely knowledgeable in a wide variety of H&S topics and is one of my favourite people to work with.
I have known Patti for well over 20 years, including working with her for a number of years. She is by far the most talented safety professional that I have worked with. Her knowledge, combined with good fundamental operational understanding, have been instrumental in identifying and understanding root causes, and developing corrective and preventative actions for safety and environmental issues. I have regularly reached out to her for assistance and advice when faced with safety or environmental challenges, and she has always been able to bring something to the table to move towards resolution.
Patti provided our project with consulting services regarding the planning and permitting for the safe introduction of hazardous process chemicals. Using her methodical approach to hazard risk assessment, she made sure we had all of the necessary safeguards in place to keep our people safe.
She also held training sessions, and despite the varied background of the audience, ranging from chemical engineers to contractors of each discipline, everyone stayed engaged from start to finish and all learned something new from it.
Proactive Compliance Services, Inc. is fantastic! Working with Patti and her team was an excellent experience. They are incredibly knowledgeable of the field and genuinely care about the work they are doing for your company. Patti and one of her consultants came in to do an ergonomic assessment of process and took a very unique approach to helping my team and I visualize and better understand ways to improve our process. Their presentation helped us to think outside of the box and not be afraid to make small changes to our process design.
Consulting and Auditing Services
We offer facility OSHA/EPA/DOT Compliance and Risk-Based Assessments.
Development of EH&S Plans and Regulatory Documents
Health & Safety
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment, including site-specific PPE Hazard Assessments
- Respiratory Protection
- Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control Plans
- Permit-Required Confined Space Entry Program, Confined Space Classification/Inventorying and Entry Procedures
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout) including Equipment-Specific LOTO Procedures and LOTO Periodic Inspections/Audits
- Working At Height Inventories/Fall Prevention and Protection Assessments
- Ergonomic Assessments (Office, Field and Manufacturing)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Management Plans/Closure Plans/Waste Minimization Plans
- Emergency Action Plans/RCRA Contingency/SPCC/Integrated Contingency Plans
- Shipper and Carrier Hazardous Materials Compliance Programs (Highway/Air/Water/Rail/Pipeline)
Industrial Hygiene Sampling
- Development of Comprehensive Industrial Hygiene Sampling Plans, include baseline plans and Industrial Hygiene re-assessments, routine sampling and project-based strategies.
- Short-Term (STEL) and Long Term (TWA) sampling for numerous parameters and substances using many types of sample pumps & media, Summa canisters, particle counters, etc.