Technical Support for Nestlé Purina
Select your location to download the training instructions for your facility in a PDF.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Before contacting the Help Desk, review this set of FAQs. Select each question to view the answer.
Why can't I see the course(s) I need to take when I log in?
There are 2 main reasons for this:
- Adobe needs more time to load the training.
- Log out, wait 15 minutes, then log back in to check for the training.
- If the training still isn’t in your account after 15 minutes, please open a ticket with the Help Desk.
- You aren’t correctly logged into your account.
- Click the profile icon in the upper right corner and make sure you’re logged into your account (not someone else’s).
Click your profile icon in the upper right corner to check that you’re logged into your own account.
If you are logged into someone else’s account:
- Log out of their account
- Log into your account with your email address and password
If you are logged into your account:
- Log out.
- Go back to the instructions page and click on “Create New User Account Only”
- Do not click on “Get an Adobe ID”
- Type in your email address and password
My training course seems “stuck” on a slide/module and I can’t continue.
First, check the following:
- Are you using a computer or laptop web browser? If yes, make sure you’re using Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge. Do NOT use Internet Explorer.
- Are you using a shared computer or laptop that others have also taken their courses with? Check to make sure you’re logged into the correct account and not someone else’s. If you are logged into someone else’s account – log out, follow the corrective action steps to clear cookies/cache, and then log into your own account.
- Are you using your phone or a mobile device? If yes, do NOT use your phone browser. Download the Adobe Learning Manager app from the App Store or Google Play store and log in using your email/password.
- Have you completed all required actions on the slide/module? Re-read the instructions and make sure you have clicked through or selected every available action item on the screen.
If your course is still stuck, follow the recommended corrective actions below:
Corrective Action: Clear cookies/cache from your browser
- Please log out of Adobe and open a new tab to any other web page first. If you are on the Nestlé Purina page when you clear the cookies/cache, a new cookie will be placed on your computer immediately afterwards and this will not resolve the problem.
- Use this link for instructions to clear cookies: How to clear cookies
- Use this link for instructions to clear the cache: How to clear browser cache
Corrective Action: Use an Incognito Browser Window
Browsers have a Private mode that can help bypass any lingering cookies/cache issues that might be causing issues with your course. Try logging out of Adobe, clear the cookies/cache as directed above, and then open an incognito browser window to log in.
- Edge click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New InPrivate Window”
- Chrome click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen. Click “New Incognito Window”
Corrective Action: Refresh the page
Sometimes simply refreshing the browser page “unsticks” the course to allow you to proceed past a slide.
Corrective Action: Try a Different Device
Using your phone? Try logging in with a laptop instead. Using a shared computer? Try logging in on your smartphone via the Adobe Learning Manager app instead. Sometimes simply switching devices can clear up a stuck slide or module.
Tried all of the above but course is still stuck?
Contact the Help Desk. Help Desk will be able to reset the course from the backend. We recommend trying all of the above options FIRST because Help Desk can only reset entire courses – not individual modules or slides.
How do I get a copy of my completion certificate(s)?
Once you complete the online training, Adobe will provide you with a completion certificate. In some cases, you may need to print two certificates for both parts of your training. You need to show this certificate to Security to be allowed on the facility.
- To get a copy of your certificate(s), first log into your account.
- On the Home Page you will see a section titled “My Achievements.“
- In that box click on “Certificates.” You can either download a PDF copy of the certificate(s) or open the certificate(s) and take a screenshot.
- Click on “PDF” to download a copy.
How do I reset my password if my login isn't working?
Review the corrective action for the error message you see:
“Adobe ID and password do not match. Please try again.”
This message means you could be trying to sign in with a different email than you used to create the account. If you have more than one email address, try logging in with a different email address (for example, your work email address instead of your personal or vice versa). Also, check the spelling of your email address and password. Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
“An Adobe ID with this email already exists.”
This message means you have created an account in the past using that email address. Select the “Forgot Password” feature. Adobe will send you an email to reset your password. If you do not receive the email, check your Spam folder. If you used a fake email to create your account, you will need to create a new account with a different email address.
“No user found for the given Adobe ID email in this account. Please link your Adobe ID to your Learning Manager account before logging in…..”
This message means you have already created an account. Return to the instructions page and use the Enroll button to sign in.
Important Note: The Help Desk cannot reset passwords.
How do I take training if I don't have an email address?
Adobe requires an email address to create an account, but you can use a fake email address. Keep in mind, you will NOT be able to reset your password if you forget it.
If you or your employee do not have an email address, please create a fake or temporary email address using either @gmail.com or @yahoo.com. DO NOT create a fake address using an invalid domain like @nomail.com or @fakemail.com.
I already registered for courses. How do I sign in?
If you are a user returning to re-complete your required training, you do NOT need to register again. Login to your Adobe account with the email address and password that you created when you first completed the training. If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password” to create a new one. If you used a fake email address to register and you cannot remember your password, you will have to register again using a new email address (see FAQ about resetting passwords for more info).
If you are a returning user, but need to complete a different site’s training, use the registration link for the facility that you need to complete training for. Login to your Adobe account with the email address and password that you created when you first completed the original training. If you don’t remember your password, click “Forgot Password” to create a new one. See the forgot password FAQ for more detailed information.
How do I check the training status of an employee or contractor? (For Admins/Managers only)
The Learner Transcript Report and Daily/Weekly Subscribed Reports are available to admins and managers only upon request.
If you would like access to the learner transcript report, fill out this Google Form, and the Help Desk will reply to you within 2 business days (M-F) to confirm you have been granted access. You will not be able to access this report without being added to a special role in the system via the backend first.
Subscribed reports provide automated daily or weekly ‘snapshots’ of learner progress. The Learner Transcript report provides real-time status updates for learners and their assigned contractor training courses. Use the subscribed reports to keep an overview of contractor training status; run the Learner Transcript report to verify the training status of a single contractor or a group of contractors before they enter the facility site.
How do I contact support if I still need help?
Fill out the form to submit a Help Desk ticket.
Our Help Desk staff is available Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. We’re a mighty but small team so we appreciate your patience as we do our best to respond to all tickets within one business day.
Still Need Help?
We know how frustrating it can be to have a technical issue when you’re in a rush. Often, the fastest answer is right there in the FAQs above. In fact, close to 95% of our Help Desk inquiries can be resolved by using the FAQs.
If your question isn’t listed above or covered in the site-specific instructions, submit a ticket to our Help Desk. Please allow one business day for a response.